Jobs in Iqaluit, NU, Canada • 2017
Donna Cona is looking for an experienced Sr. Network Engineer / Virtual Desktop Engineer with strong experience working with and providing support for a virtual desktop environment.
Job type: Sub-contract.
The successful resource MUST have the following:
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related diploma/degree;
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in the below mentioned responsibilities;
- Related Industry Certifications, for example, Microsoft, VMWare, ITIL, and Dell etc.
- Experience working with Horizon 7;
- Experience working with User Experience Manager;
- Windows 10 experience;
- Experience providing end user training on virtual desktops;
- Ability to support users in a virtual environment to work through bugs and printer issues;
- Provide communities with phone or remote support using administration tools provided by the client. There may also be travel to communities;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently. Technical team leadership skills will be an asset;
- Excellent writing and documentation skills; and
- High level of organizational skills.