Jobs in Ottawa, ON, Canada • 2017
Donna Cona is looking for an experienced Programmer Software Developer, Level 2 for a contract opportunity with one of our key clients.
Job type: Sub-contract.
The successful resource MUST have the following:
- A valid security clearance issued at the level of Enhanced Reliability;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing strategies to meet the business and application requirements for a web-based n-tier application development or application enhancement project;
- Analyzing and assessing, costing, architecting, configuring, implementing and developing Java solutions that included Groovy and Grails frameworks;
- Supporting and maintaining applications that leverage the Groovy and Grails frameworks; and
- Mentoring and transferring technical knowledge to staff; and
- A minimum of three years’ experience performing at least two (out of three) of the following tasks/activities for a web-based n-tier application development or application maintenance / enhancement project:
- Use Eclipse and Eclipse based tools and Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to create and edit the source code;
- Use Microsoft Studio to create and edit the source code; and
- Create and maintain source code that interacts with a RDMS (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL).