Jobs in Toronto, ON, Canada • 2017
I am seeking a reliable intermediate/senior full stack developer to build a website. Designs are ready to go.
Will NEED to familiarize with Gyroscope framework as this is the platform my current site is built on.
SCOPE OF WORK (high-level):
- 1 responsive website build with 2 break points
- Approx. 11 template pages (designed provided)
- Backend adjustments (can discuss in person if developer is comfortable working within Gyroscope framework)
- Setup link redirects
- 1 triggered email (currently, needs minor layout adjustments)
NOTE: there will be QA assistance for prelaunch and postlaunch.
INTENDED DEADLINE: April 22nd, 2017
- Effective communicator
- Strong coding skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Solution oriented!
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite
- SEO knowledge
- Motivated, ability to work independently
- Ability to follow/track and deliver according to timeline
- Ability to deliver amazing work
- Must live/work within the GTA
If you meet all of the aforementioned requirements and is cool and enthusiastic, let’s chat about budget and timelines over the phone. If all else is good – would love to meet for coffee before we begin work!
HOW TO APPLY (only eligible candidates will be contacted):
- Please provide short bio of yourself
- Attached CV/resume
- Portfolio examples with links
- What do you enjoy doing outside of coding?
*Must work/live within the GTA.
*Selected candidate(s) will be asked to provide 2-3 references prior to coffee meet.