Jobs in San Diego, CA, United States • 2017
GasBuddy is looking for a smart, energetic, and experienced Programmatic Ad Operations Manager, who will work directly to manage all programmatic media (RTB) and work directly with SSP / DSP / DMP tools, agency trading desks / agency programmatic clients in order to execute day-to-day tactics to increase revenue, site traffic, conversion, and maximize return on ad spend.
- Building the framework for, implementing and managing PMPs and preferred deals through Google Ad Exchange, Rubicon Project, etc.
- Managing all programmatic deals for SSPs, networks, and exchanges to ensure optimal fill at highest achievable CPMs for display, mobile and video ads.
- Developing, maintaining, and optimizing network hierarchy, waterfall and fill rate within ad server.
- Be company expert on all programmatic ad operations.
- Be point person for relationships with existing programmatic partners and strategically onboarding new partners as needed.
- Monitoring daily performance, maintaining block lists and quickly removing unwanted ads from publisher sites.
- Trafficking, investigating and resolving delivery/performance issues for all programmatic ads.
- Providing ad-related technical support to both internal teams and clients.
- Provide financial reporting to executive and senior sales staff, including month-end revenue reporting and attribution.
- Proactively maintain knowledge of industry trends as they relate to the programmatic space.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required.
- 3+ years in online advertising or media experience.
- 1+ years working with programmatic buying and data management technologies preferred.
- Must have strong familiarity with advertising technologies on the sell-side or buy-side of the online ad landscape including survey, data collection, verification, real-time bidding, behavioral targeting, cookie matching and exchanges.
- Must have strong background in digital media, remnant/backfill management solutions (Pubmatic, AdMeld, Rubicon, AdX.) and programmatic/RTB experience.
- Experience with ad serving solutions, contract management systems and audience tools.
- Outstanding customer service and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced and challenging working environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with a tech company and/or app.
GasBuddy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.