Jobs in Charlotte, NC, United States • 2017
Are you strong in code driven test automation?
Do people come to you seeking advice on how to make testing more efficient?
As a part of multiple, small product teams practicing Agile, you will do it all: develop test strategies, test new products, and code automated and performance tests that push our products to their limits!
- Analyze product specs, decompose complicated software systems, and design strategies to test these systems.
- Execute your vision while working with multiple product teams at once.
- Represent QA in any technical discussion, decision and design involved during product development.
- Drive adoption of new test strategies and tools you are passionate about.
- Mentor and guide others on the team.
- 5+ yrs. of exp. working in software QA.
- 2+ yrs. of code driven test automation exp. with Selenium using C# or Java.
- B.S. Computer Science or related information technology degree (or at least 6+ years of industry experience).
- Passion for finding problems with software, figuring out solutions, and helping ensure they never happen again.
- Willingness to read product specs and take it upon yourself to fill in the gaps.
- Excellent understanding of internet technologies.
- Bright, motivated, and intellectually curious (you know if you are!)
- Exp. building performance tests with tools like LoadRunner, JMeter, LoadUI.
- Excellent scripting skills in at least one common language (Python, Perl, Shell).
Why you’ll want to work here:
- Chance to work with top Technologist that previously were at other leading technology companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft and LinkedIn.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in publicly traded suit. Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers across the United States. The work you’ll do here will matter.
More about LendingTree:
- Dress code — we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans. . . whatever.)
- We don’t even keep track of how many paid vacation days you take! (of course your manager’s approval is needed before you take off on your family vacation.)
- Great perks: $3 catered lunches Mon. – Thurs., free bagels every Fri., on site gym (employees are encouraged to workout during the day. “Is that true?” Yep.)
- Great benefits and good work life balance.
Want to wear shorts and comfy shoes to work? No problem! Our clothes are casual, but our work ethic is anything but. Every one of us is expected to challenge the status quo, to have an opinion and to ask for the ball and run with it.